It’s your most valuable asset; give yourself peace of mind.
Since buying a home is likely your biggest investment, protect your most valuable asset with proper coverage through homeowners insurance. Choose an experienced insurance agency dedicated to educating clients and the community about the unique risks associated with living on the coast of South Carolina. Choose Manning Insurance Services, LLC.
In choosing the right coverage with the best value and price, consider these important protections for your homeowners insurance policy:
- Dwelling coverage: If your home’s physical structure is damaged, this coverage provides repair or replacement up to your policy limits.
- Additional dwelling coverage: If your home is a total loss because of a covered loss, this coverage may provide additional amounts of insurance to assist in rebuilding if your dwelling coverage is not enough.
- Other structures coverage: If other buildings on your property (like a detached garage or shed) are damaged, this coverage may provide repair or replacement.
- Personal property coverage: If damage occurs to your personal belongings in your home, this coverage may provide repair or replacement up to your policy limits. If damage occurs to your personal belongings outside your home, coverage may be provided at a reduced amount.
- Loss of use coverage: In the event of a covered loss, this coverage may provide additional living expenses for you if necessary while your home is being repaired or rebuilt.
- Liability coverage: If you or a family member damages another’s property or causes injury, this coverage may provide personal legal liability protection.
- Medical coverage: If guests are injured on your property, this coverage may provide for their medical expenses.
Valuable articles coverage: For exceptionally valuable items such as jewelry, furs, firearms, antiques and collectibles, consider additional coverage